Everyone Needs a Mentor!
Transform Your Work Experience: Lead, Learn, Mentor!
Saskatoon Health Region is pleased to offer mentorship opportunities to ALL new employees. Through this program, new employees are matched with knowledgeable peers within their work areas. These peers act as mentors and provide support with the transition into a new position and employment with Saskatoon Health Region.
Mentorship will assist by:
- Increasing skills and knowledge
- Helping to identify and achieve goals
- Providing encouragement and support
- Improving overall understanding of role and the organization
How to Register
- During your interview, be sure to let your manager know you would like to be matched with a mentor. Ask for Mentorship!
- Once you receive your job offer, please contact 306.655.3987 or email@example.com to sign up for mentorship!
- Register as early as possible to ensure your mentor is able to attend the mentorship workshop.
For more information:
Workforce Planning & Employment Specialist - 306.655.3987 or firstname.lastname@example.org.