All candidates who are selected for an interview with Saskatoon Health Region are required to bring the following original documents to the interview:
- Certificate from the Online Pre-employment Requirement
- Criminal Record Check (including a vulnerable sector search)
- Immigration Documents (if applicable)
Please see below for further details on the above listed documents.
Online Pre-Employment Requirement
All external applicants must complete the Online Pre-Employment Requirement.
This requirement provides you with information about the Region and provides you with the opportunity to make an informed decision about choosing the Region as an employer. The online modules allow you to review the material at your own pace. Upon completion of the requirement, a certificate (valid for one year) is issued to you.
If selected for an interview with the Region, you must bring the certificate of completion from the Online Pre-Employment Requirement to the interview and give it to the interviewer. You may be asked questions relating to the online materials at your interview.
How to Access the Online Pre-Employment Requirement
- Visit http://learning.saskatoonhealthregion.ca
- Select the Login link at the top right corner
- Enter Username: shrguest and Password: shrguest1, then select the Login button
- Scroll down to Course Categories and select Recruitment, then select Pre-Employment Requirement
Criminal Record Check
Saskatoon Health Region requires submission of an original police criminal record check (including a vulnerable sector search and dated within the last 6 months) prior to being offered a position.
Please note: Applicants are required to provide a criminal record check at their own expense.
How to Request a Criminal Record Check
Saskatoon Police Service has an online application process for criminal record checks. If Saskatoon Police Service is not your local police detachment or you do not have the ability to apply online, please follow these steps:
- Print a Criminal Record Check Letter
- Take the letter to your local police/RCMP detachment
- Request a criminal record check, including a vulnerable sector search for employment purposes.
Please note: If you are requesting a criminal record check from the Toronto Police Service, please contact MaryAnn Chapple at email@example.com or at 306.655.3986.
Immigration Documents (if applicable)
Immigration documents including (but not limited to) work and study permits must be submitted at the interview to show proof of eligibility to work in Canada.