All candidates who are selected for an interview with Saskatchewan Health Authority - Saskatoon are required to bring the following original documents to the interview:
- Criminal Record Check (including a vulnerable sector search)
- Immigration Documents (if applicable)
Please see below for further details on the above listed documents.
For Applicants to Parkridge Centre
All applicants to Parkridge Centre are required to complete the Program Guidelines for Special-care Homes eLearning modules. Fulfilling this requirement will help you better understand working in a Long-Term Care home in Saskatchewan, and make you feel comfortable in your new role.
If selected for an interview at Parkridge Centre, you must complete this eLearning module and bring your Certificate of Completion with you to the interview. Please note that you may be asked questions related to the Program Guidelines for Special-care Homes principles in your interview.
How to Access the Program Guidelines for Special-care Homes
- Visit http://learning.saskatoonhealthregion.ca
- Select the Login link at the top right corner
- Enter Username: shrguest and Password: shrguest1, then select the Login button
- Scroll down to Course Categories and select Recruitment, then select External – Program Guidelines for Special-care Homes
Criminal Record Check
Saskatchewan Health Authority - Saskatoon requires submission of an original police criminal record check (including a vulnerable sector search and dated within the last 6 months) prior to being offered a position.
Please note: Applicants are required to provide a criminal record check at their own expense.
How to Request a Criminal Record Check
Saskatoon Police Service has an online application process for criminal record checks. If Saskatoon Police Service is not your local police detachment or you do not have the ability to apply online, please follow these steps:
- Print a Criminal Record Check Letter
- Take the letter to your local police/RCMP detachment
- Request a criminal record check, including a vulnerable sector search for employment purposes.
Please note: If you are requesting a criminal record check from the Toronto Police Service, please contact MaryAnn Chapple at email@example.com or at 306-655-3986.
Immigration Documents (if applicable)
Immigration documents including (but not limited to) work and study permits must be submitted at the interview to show proof of eligibility to work in Canada.