Before you apply please consider the following:
- Can I commit to a minimum of 4 months?
- Can I commit to once a week 1-3hr shift?
What do I do next
- Review all duty descriptions and vacancies at each site based on vacanices. Select the site you wish to apply for:
Community Volunteer Services ( Meals on Wheels, Transportation, Field House)
Parkridge Centre (Long-term Care Home)
St. Paul's Hospital ( Palliative Care)
Saskatoon City Hospital (1st Step, Calder Centre)
Royal University Hospital (Dube Centre, Kinsmen Children Centre (KCC),
- Click on the "Apply on-line"
- Fill out application form completely, your application will not be accepted if it is not complete
- Once application has been completed online you will be contacted by the site for further instructions
How long will this process take to become a volunteer?
Approximately 2-4weeks. The process involves the completion of an on-line application form, an interview, successful completion of a Criminal Record Check, attendance at a General Orientation Session, Site Specific Orientation and/or volunteering shadow session(s).
Please select the site to see what opportunities are available: (Listed based on volunteering opportunities)
Each site updates their vacancies on a regular basis, please keep checking to see if there are any new vacancies.