Services Provided by the RSV Prophylaxis Program
- Receive and review all referrals for infants and children to be enrolled into the RSV program
- Connect with and educate all families of children that are eligible for the RSV program.
- Coordinate and provide care in the Saskatoon RSV prophylaxis clinic.
- Connect with Health Care Providers (HCPs) in rural settings to provide Synagis injections for children on the program.
- Arrange for delivery of Synagis to all applicable communities.
- Educate HCPs about the RSV program and Synagis.