The purpose of Community Day Programs is to meet social, recreational and respite needs of individuals who, become of health-related difficulties, are unable to access these services independently in the community. Access to Community Day Programs within the Saskatoon Health Region is through Client Patient Access Services (CPAS).
Community Day Programs are open to adults of all ages who have a demonstrated need for:
- Social contact and/or development of leisure skills
- Out-of-home respite to relieve the caregiver
Subsidized transportation is available if required.
Community Day Program spaces are allocated based on urgency of need for service.
Hours of Services - Monday to Friday (except Statutory holidays) 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (slight variations between Programs).
Cost: Contact your Client Care Coordinator for current rates.
Community Day Programs are located at the following facilities:
- Luther Seniors Centre, 1800 Alexandra Ave.
- Oliver Lodge, 1405 Faulkner Cres.
- Parkridge Centre, 110 Gropper Cres.
- Saskatoon Convelescent Home, 101-31st St. W.
- Sherbrooke Community Centre, 301 Acadia Dr.