Client Patient Access Services (CPAS) has information regarding other resources available in our community. the Client Care Coordinators can help you determine which of these may be of assistance to you.
The Saskatoon Health Region provides some of these resources, while others are private agencies.
Some of these resources include:
- Diabetic Teaching program
- Support Groups
- Transient Hairdressers
- Emergency Response Systems
- Private Day Care Programs
- Special Needs Equipment
- Advanced Health Care Directives
- Transportation Information
- Home Oxygen Programs
- Home Maintenance Services
- Senior's Centre's
- Senior's Accessible Housing
- Grocery Delivery
- Private Nursing and Home Support Services
- Guide to Enriched Housing in Seniors and Enriched Housing Guide and Area (PDF)
This is not an exhaustive list. Information regarding other health regions is also available through CPAS.