FOODSAFE™ is a nationally recognized course taught by Public Health Inspectors. At the end of the course, participants will write an exam. Upon passing the exam, participants will receive a nationally recognized certificate. The length of the course is eight hours and may be conducted in 2 half-day sessions or a full-day session. Both day and evening classes are available.
- The registration fee is $75.00.
- Payment must accompany registration.
- Cheque (made payable to Saskatoon Health Region), cash or money order will be accepted for pre-registration.
- Credit card and Interac(r) services are also available for in person registrations.
- Telephone registrations are not accepted.
FOODSAFE™ Registration and Payment Form
Please submit registration with payment prior to the course start :
Environmental Public Health Department
Population and Public Health
#101-310 Idylwyld Drive North
Saskatoon SK S7L 0Z2
CLasses will be held at:
Saskatoon City Hospital
701 Queen Street
*Note: Pay parking is available. Space is limited.