FOODSAFE™ is a nationally recognized course taught by Public Health Inspectors. At the end of the course, participants will write an exam. Upon passing the exam, participants will receive a nationally recognized certificate. The length of the course is eight hours and may be conducted in 2 half-day sessions or a full-day session. Both day and evening classes are available.
- The registration fee is $75.00.
- Payment must accompany registration.
- Cheque (made payable to Saskatoon Health Region), cash or money order will be accepted for pre-registration.
- Credit card and Interac(r) services are also available for in person registrations.
- Telephone registrations are not accepted.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT AS OF MARCH 16, 2020, THE UPCOMING FOOD SAFE CLASSES HAVE BEEN CANCELLED. PLEASE CHECK BACK TO THIS WEBSITE FOR FUTURE UPDATES.