The following is a list of vaccines available to purchase and most commonly given at the International Travel Centre. Click on the vaccine name for more information.
The following vaccines are also available for purchase at the International Travel Centre, for persons not eligible for funded vaccines. Information on these vaccines can be found at the Saskatchewan Ministry of Health website.
- Hepatitis B
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella and Varicella
- Meningococcal (B conjugate)
- Meningococcal (C conjugate)
- Meningococcal Conjugate (ACYW-135)
- Pneumococcal Conjugate 13 Vaccine (Prevnar 13)
- Pneumococcal 23 (polysaccharide)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria (Td)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria and Pertussis (Tdap)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria and Polio (Td-Polio)
- Varicella (chickenpox)