What Saskatoon Health Region offers:
- Care given by well-educated and well-qualified health professionals.
- Care that focuses on you, your baby, and your family.
- Care that respects who you are and what you want during this pregnancy and birth.
- Care that involves you in decisions during the pregnancy, birth and in the six weeks after the baby is born. This includes the choice of birthplace.
- Care that is personal, provided by a small team of health professionals.
- Care that looks at pregnancy and childbirth as a natural process, while recognizing and using medical resources as needed.
- Care that is collaborative, allowing for midwives, doctors, nurses and other health professionals to work together for your health and your baby’s health.