- Vehicles may only be parked within the boundaries of parking lots or any other areas specifically designated for parking. Parking on roadways, sidewalks, or landscaped areas is not permitted.
- Vehicles must be parked so as not to extend into an adjacent or opposite parking stall, nor to extend beyond a divider, nor in any way to block, obstruct, hinder, or impede the movement of traffic in any passageway or roadway. The fact that other vehicles are parked improperly shall not constitute a valid reason for parking improperly.
- The vehicle and accessories must be parked within stall boundaries when parked in stalls marked "Small Vehicles Only."
- An assigned parking permit is only valid for the lot(s) designated on the permit.
- A vehicle may not be parked longer than any posted time limit specified for any area. No vehicle may be parked for a continuous period exceeding 48 hours unless special approval has been received from Parking Services.
- If a vehicle parked becomes inoperable; Parking Services must be contacted immediately. Parking Services or security will either render assistance or authorize temporary parking. Temporary parking shall not exceed 24 hours and must not create an obstruction or hazard to other motorists. Such vehicles must not be left without permission from Parking Services. Notes left on or in such vehicles are not considered valid justification for violation of the Parking Policy.
- Vehicle accidents must be reported promptly to the Security Office or the appropriate Manager/Supervisor at the site you are attending.
Parking infractions may result in a parking ticket and/or towing charges for the following violations:
- Parking on roadways or in other areas at a Saskatchewan Health Authority site bearing signage restricting parking.
- Obstructing traffic by parking outside of designated stalls in the parking lots.
- Parking in a fire lane or no parking zone.
- Parking in a stall designated for a disabled parking permit without such permit.
- Expired Parking meter.
- Stopped/Parked on sidewalk/lane way.
Any privately owned motor vehicles shall be parked, operated, and driven solely at the risk of the owner and operator. Saskatchewan Health Authority shall not be liable for any damage or loss occurring to any such motor vehicle and its contents. This includes damages, expenses, or inconveniences as a result of power outages, energy peak demand load shedding, or defects relating to the electrical plug-ins. Saskatchewan Health Authority shall not be liable to the operator, other occupant(s) thereof, or any person(s), unless such damage or loss has resulted from the negligence of an employee or agent of Saskatchewan Health Authority acting in the course and within the scope of his/her employment.
Saskatchewan Health Authority shall not be liable or responsible in any way for any damage, loss, or inconvenience resulting from, or to any vehicle being removed, towed away, impounded, and/or immobilized.