Pay Lot Rates
Visitor parking rates for hospitals in Saskatoon as of February 1, 2014:
|24-Hour Pass (in/out privileges)||$18|
Rates are subject to change.
Parking meters are in effect 24 hours per day including weekends and Statutory Holidays (unless otherwise posted).
Saskatoon Health Region offers passes for individuals staying in a hospital or for those visiting a patient in a hospital. These passes provide unlimited access to our visitor lots for the duration of the pass:
- 24-hour pass - provides unlimited access for 24 hours from the time of entry - $18
- 7-day pass - provides unlimited access for 7 days - $50
- 30-day pass - provides unlimited access for 30 days - $120
All passes are available from one of our kiosks located by the exit of each visitor lot, during their hours of operation. Seven-day passes are also available at any time from one of our automatic pay machines (located at the main exits of our hospitals).
If you have an unexpired pass you can use it as a credit towards the cost of an upgraded pass. Passes that have expired cannot be used as a credit.
Partial refunds are available on unused portions of a pass, provided they are returned within:
- 3 days from time of purchase of a 7-day pass ($3 per hour to a maximum of $50).
- 8 days from time of purchase of a 30-day pass ($15 per day to a maximum of $120)