Positive Living Program
The Positive Living program provides out-patient care for persons who reside in Central and Northern Saskatchewan who have tested positive for HIV and/or Hepatitis C.
- Clinical assessments, immunizations, harm reduction and treatment plans.
- Education and counselling to assist clients to prevent transmission, manage their symptoms, decrease complications and enhance their quality of life.
- Coordination of care and referrals to associated services.
- A supportive environment to assist clients to develop their self-management skills, and to enhance their ability to make sound decisions that have a positive impact on their health.
- Care at no cost to the client.
- Clinics are held Monday to Friday.
- Specific days and times vary depending on the location of the clinic.
Program Delivery Sites:
- Royal University Hospital
- West-Side Community Clinic