The Saskatoon Postpartum Anxiety and Depression Support Group
The Postpartum Anxiety and Depression Support Program is a community wellness program provided by the Saskatoon Health Region with support from Saskatoon Community Clinic.
The group meets regularly. New members are always welcome. Childcare is available.
Our group offers you the opportunity to:
- Share feeling and experiences with others who understand in a safe and supportive environment.
- Receive encouragement to recognize and build on your strengths.
- Regain your sense of identity and self-worth.
- Discuss information and ideas to help you deal with your feelings.
Please contact the Intake Facilitator at (306) 655-7777 to determine if the support group might be helpful to you.
Group and telephone support are offered.
For after-hours assistance, call:
- Crisis Intervention Services: (306) 933-6200 (24 hours a day).
- Provincial HealthLine: 811 (24 hours a day)