***Note***The Health Bus can provide phone appointments until further notice.
- The Health Bus Nurse Practitioner will be available to accept phone consultations 9:00am-5:00pm Monday - Friday. Please call 306-380-1000. We are temporarily closed on weekends and stat holidays.
- A Nurse Practitioner is available in-person at the White Buffalo Youth Lodge only if you do NOT have COVID-19 symptoms, for availabilty please call 306-653-7676
- If you DO have COVID-19 symptoms and want in-person medical care, please come to the Covid-19 Test & Assessment site located at 2409 22nd Street West (across from No Frills). Hours: Monday - Friday 1:30pm-4:30pm (Closed on Statutory Holidays) Covid and Flu Immunizations available, Hours: 9:00am-12:30pm.
The vision of the Health Bus is to provide a mobile primary health centre that creates health equity and closes the disparity gap for people who are geographically, socially, economically and/or culturally isolated.The vision of the Health Bus is to provide a mobile primary health centre that creates health equity and closes the disparity gap for people who are geographically, socially, economically and/or culturally isolated.
There is no charge for services and no appointment is necessary.
The mobile primary health centre (Health Bus) is an inter-professional initiative based on partnerships between Saskatoon Health Region, M.D. Ambulance and the Ministry of Health.
Who we are:
- Nurse Practitioner
What we do:
- Diagnose and treat common illness and injuries
- STI testing
- Birth control
- Free condoms
- Chronic disease monitoring
- Wound care and management
- Stitches and removal of stitches
The Health Bus can also assist with connections to:
- Social Work
- Mental Health
- Other community services
We are NOT able to provide:
- Needles, rigs, points
- Band aids