Clinical research support is offered by the Clinical Trial Support Unit (CTSU).
Contact Scott Corley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-978-8300 for more information about the CTSU.
- Negotialing contracts and study budgets;
- Preparing and submitting ethics applications;
- Preparing and submitting applicatons for health region approval;
- Making regulatory submissions to Health Canada;
- Providing research-related financial services;
- Clinical Research Nurse and Clinical Research Coordinator services;
- A Clinical Research Unit at Saskatoon City Hospital with medical personnel and management services to support researchers and their staff.
Our research and innovation office and the CTSU are pleased to help the Saskatchewan Health Authority and the U of S with their research and program evaluation questions.
Any research, funded and non-funded, involving Saskatchewan Health Authority - Saskatoon resources and/or conducted in its facilities must receive a formal "Operational Approval" before it may begin. This includes any research that utilizes the resources, data, programs and/or services of Saskatchewan Health Authority, its patients/clients/residents, and also includes research conducted in its affiliates and community-based organizations.
See the Research Approval page for information on obtaining Saskatchewan Health Authority operational approval for research.
Clinical Research Handbook
An excellent resource for all clinical researchers has been created, please review the following:
Handbook for Clinical Researchers (PDF)
Tools for Clinical Researchers
Free tools are available for SKHA and U of S clinical researchers, including Standard Operationing Procedures, through Network of Networks (N2).