Construction one-third complete!
November 25, 2016 - Minister of Health Jim Reiter announced today that the construction on Children's Hospital of Saskatchewan is now one-third, or about 33 per cent, complete. He made the announcement after touring the construction site and hearing firsthand about the progress.
"I am very pleased that the construction progress of the Children's Hospital has reached the one-third completion landmark," says Reiter. "Our government believes Saskatchewan families deserve a modern hospital that exemplifies patient-and-family-centred care, and meets unique needs of mothers, babies, children and teens in our province. This maternal and children's hospital will have a long lasting impact to Saskatchewan people for many generations to come."
- Read the news release here.
- Watch Minister of Health Jim Reiter talk with media after touring the construction site here.
- Watch media questions about operational planning and what the hospital will mean to healthcare here.
- Technical Construction Update: CHS Project Director walks media through what we have done and next steps.
- Fundraising: Watch media talk with our Children's Hospital Foundation of Saskatchewan about their campaign.