Humboldt District Health Complex
515 14th Avenue
Box 10, Humboldt, SK, S0K 2A0
virtual video tour (YouTube) of the Humboldt District Health Complex
Phone numbers for HDHC
- Main Reception - 306-682-2603
- Public Health - 306-682-2626
- Home Care - 306-682-2609
- LiveWell / Chronic Disease Management - 306-682-7070 or 1-855-250-7070
- Mental Health & Addiction Services - 306-682-5333
- Therapies - 306-682-8105
- Public Health Inspector - 306-682-4155
For more listings information consult the SaskTel phone book.
Information for Visitors
Humboldt District Health Complex began construction in 2008 and officially opened April 1, 2011. The complex offers expanded ambulatory care, emergency and diagnostic space, and delivers a wide array of integrated health services at one location. The Complex also promotes client centered care with improved access to health care services.
Old Humboldt Hospital
The original St. Elizabeth's Hospital building was built in 1911, with additions made in 1919 and 1928. A new building (pictured above) was constructed in 1955 and officially opened by the Hon. T.C. Douglas. St. Elizabeth’s Hospital became Humboldt District Hospital on October 31, 2007, when ownership transferred from the Saskatchewan Catholic Health Corporation to the Saskatoon Regional Health Authority.