Finding solutions to health concerns can be confusing. We can help.
Together we can work out a plan with you. CPAS staff will:
- Help you sort our your needs – we respect and appreciate everyone is unique.
- Look at options and choices – we have professional staff who are knowledgeable about available resources.
- Connect you with a variety of appropriate services – we provide the link to those services.
- Help you become as independent as possible – we are committed to helping you make your future the best it can be.
We will meet with you and your support system to determine what your needs are and how they can best be met within Saskatoon Health Region.
Some of the designated client groupings include:
- Acquired Brain Injury
- Palliative Care
- Quick Response Program (Emergency)
CPAS provides access to and determines eligibility for:
- Special Care Homes
- Home Care
- Community Therapies
- Community Volunteer Service
- Seniors First Program (Is an extension of services provided by Home Care that is focused on supporting seniors in the Community)
CPAS provides information for:
- Personal Care Homes
- Community housing options
- other resources
There is no direct charge to the client for CPAS services.