About Research and Innovation
Saskatchewan health research and innovation are key contributors to health, economic performance, and well-being at home and abroad.
Catalyze health research and innovation opportunities.
Achieving our mission will deliver the following outcomes:
- Improved health research
- Improved health innovations
- A culture of evidence-informed practice
- Enhanced reputation of U of S, Saskatchewan Health Authority, and partners in areas of health research and innovation and health research and innovation training
- Enhanced health research and innovation driven recruitment and retention
To achieve these outcomes we focus on the following strategies with respect to health research and innovation:
- Identify, develop, and champion opportunities that take advantage of existing strengths and respond to priority needs (local, provincial, national, and international)
- Cultivate supportive relationships and partnerships
- Facilitate and /or lead the development of effective policies, best practices, and processes
- Identify systemic barriers and work effectively with others toward their resolution