Websites to learn about Client and Family Centred Care include:
Books to learn about Client and Family Centred Care include:
- Laugh, Sing, and Eat like A Pig, “ePatient Dave” deBronkart (2010).
- Let Patients Help, “ePatient Dave” de Bronkart (2013).
- My Operation: A Health Insider Becomes a Patient, Shalom Glouberman (2011).
- Privileged Presence: Personal Stories of Connections in Healthcare, Liz Crocker & Bev Johnson (2006).
- Service Fanatics: How to Build Superior Patient Experience the Cleveland Clinic Way, James Merlino MD (2013).
- The Toyota Way to Healthcare Excellence, John Black & David Miller (2008).
Hand Hygiene (YouTube)
Provincial Patient First Review
How to Register, Sign up and Log Hours
Videos of Advisors in Action
PFA Recruitment Brochure
Patient and Family Rights and Responsibilities
Open Family Presence - Poster and Brochure