Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and Coronary Care Unit (CCU)
Families and guests are welcome to visit 24 hours per day. On your first visit to the Intensive/Coronary Care Units, you may wish to call into the unit prior to coming in, so that a nurse can welcome you to the unit and show you where your loved one is located.
|Royal University Hospital||Intensive Care Unit||306-655-2035|
|Royal University Hospital||Coronary Care Unit||306-655-2039|
|St. Paul’s Hospital||Intensive Care Unit||306-655-5280|
Labour and Delivery (4th Floor - Royal University Hospital) 306-655-1844
- Fathers and labour support persons are welcome (24 hours per day). Other visitors are restricted.
Antepartum (4th Floor - Royal University Hospital) 306-655-1995
- Visitors are allowed before the baby is born between the hours of 2:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Postpartum – Unit 5100 (5th Floor - Royal University Hospital) 306-655-1841
- Visitors are allowed after the baby is born between the hours of 2:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Pediatrics (3rd Floor - Royal University Hospital)
- Parents may visit anytime.
- All other visitors: 2:00 – 8:30 p.m.
Pediatrics 3100 – Children under four years of age
Pediatrics 3000 – Children four to 16 years of age
Irene and Leslie Dubé Centre for Mental Health
- There are currently no restrictions on visiting at the Dubé Centre.